Pages

Sunday 10 April 2016

5. SAHABA COULDN'T WAIT AT THEIR HOMES 

Under the same verse, Ibn-e-Kathir narrates from Hazrat Aisha (RA):

"A man came to the Prophet and said to him, `O Messenger of Allah! You are more beloved to me than myself, my family and children. Sometimes, when I am at home, I remember you, and I cannot wait until I come and look at you.When I contemplate about my death and your death, I know that you will be with the Prophets when you enter Paradise. I fear that I might not see you when I enter Paradise.' The Prophet did not answer him until the Ayah, (i.e. An-Nisa 4:69) was revealed to him.''



[This was collected by Al-Hafiz Abu `Abdullah Al-Maqdisi in his book, Sifat Al-Jannah, he then commented, "I do not see problems with this chain.'' And Allah knows best.]


 Another will be available tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment